About The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 35
The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 35 is a full-size, advanced text-editing typewriter with all of the features of the IBM Wheelwriter 30 but double the memory with 60,000 bytes. A series of enhancements have been added to save time. Some enhancements include forms memory, 4K Correction Buffer, spell assist, Index Card File Function, and much more.
The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter series has been a solid powerhouse machine providing the best in features and reliability for decades of service.
At Typewriters.com, we take pride in offering reconditioned typewriters that undergo a meticulous 21-step reconditioning process by our skilled service technicians. Our commitment to quality is reflected in the 3-month warranty accompanying each typewriter. With over 50 years of experience in the typewriter business, you can trust that you are receiving the finest reconditioned product, backed by excellent customer service and technical support.
Let's explore the impressive features of the IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 35:
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 35 Features:
- Adjustable Two-Line Display: Lets you see what you've typed from a comfortable viewpoint.
- Document Storage: Offers 60,000 bytes of memory, or up to 30 pages of text.
- Optional 3.5" Diskette: Offers unlimited storage.
- Annotated Stop Codes: Allows you to enter a comment, document name or instruction to be displayed at specific stops.
- Spell Check II: Supplies an interactive 120,000 word dictionary plus storage for unique words.
- Tab Adjust: Allows you to adjust columnar text in storage to new tab settings.
- Global Search and Replace: Lets you make multiple changes to text in one pass.
- Format Recall: Stores up to nine settings of tabs and margins so you can move quickly from business letter to memo, label or envelope.
- Forms Marks: Allows easy setup and fillout of preprinted forms.
- Automatic Page Numbering: Will number pages during playout.
- Directory: Makes it simple to get a listing of what's stored in memory, including name, amount of storage remaining and margin settings.
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 35 Functions:
- Adjustable Keyboard
- Auto Page End
- Automatic Carrier Return
- Automatic Centering
- Bold Print
- Card File Function
- Column Layout
- Correction Buffer - 4K
- Decimal Tab
- Delay Print
- Expand Line Spacing
- Expand Print
- Express Cursor and Relocate Keys
- Indent Left/Right
- Line Find
- Right Flush
- Subscript, Superscript
- Word Tab/Erase
- ontinuous Underscore
- Alternative Language Keyboards
- Battery Backup
- Variable Right Margin Zone
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 35 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 7.5" H x 21.3" W x 18.1" D (190mm x 542mm x 460mm)
- Weight: 25 lbs. (11.3kg)
- Pitch: 10, 12 or 15 characters per inch and proportional spacing
- Paper Capacity: 16.5" (420mm)
- Writing Line: 13.2" (355mm), visible print line, page-end indicator
- 96-character, alternate language, adjustable
- Rated Print Speed: 20 characters per second
- Power Supply: 120 VAC; 60Hz; battery back-up
- Line Cord: 2-wire
- Display: 80-character, two-line; 480 x 32 pel resolution; adjustable contrast and viewing angle; status indicators
- Warranty: 3-Months (Same as the original factory warranty)
What's in the box:
- Fully reconditioned IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 3500 by our factory certified Typewriters.com technicians.
- User's Guide: Get up to speed quickly with the typewriter's features and functionalities.
- Quick Reference Guide: Access a handy reference for quick assistance.
- Standard AA Batteries: Immediate power supply for uninterrupted typing.
- Correctable Ribbon Cassette: Ensure smooth and convenient printing.
- Correctable Lift-off Tape Cassette: Effortlessly correct typing errors.
- IBM Printwheel II: Achieve precise and consistent character printing.
- New typewriter ribbon
Upgrade your typing capabilities with the reconditioned IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 35 Electronic Typewriter. Experience the power, reliability, and efficiency that the Wheelwriter series has been delivering for decades. Place your order today and enjoy the benefits of this time-tested typewriter. Visit typewriters.com for more information and to make your purchase.