About The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 2500
With 48K of storage, the IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 2500 is ideal for any busy professional looking for a more efficient typewriter for the fast and efficient completion of forms. The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 2500 features a two-line display, 43 predefined form formats, spell assist and automatic correction, 20 characters per second (CPS) printing speed, 4K correction buffer, 120K spell check, along with a slew of additional features to meet all of your forms completion needs.
The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter series has been a solid powerhouse machine providing the best in features and reliability for decades of service.
At Typewriters.com, we take pride in offering reconditioned typewriters that undergo a meticulous 21-step reconditioning process by our skilled service technicians. Our commitment to quality is reflected in the 3-month warranty accompanying each typewriter. With over 50 years of experience in the typewriter business, you can trust that you are receiving the finest reconditioned product, backed by excellent customer service and technical support.
Let's explore the impressive features of the IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 2500:
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 2500 Features:
- Text editing on multi-page documents can be done easily using the two-line display
- Forms completion can be done quickly be using the 43 predefined forms formats. Or you can customize your own forms formats for your specific tasks. Constant information (like your company's name) can be included in storage to save additional time on subsequent forms
- The display lets you see what you've typed from a comfortable viewpoint
- Spell assist supplies a 120,000-word dictionary and provides alternate spelling selections
- Document storage of 48K bytes with directory
- Automatic correction allows you to erase any character or word on the page
- Paper capacity: 14.75" (375mm)
- Writing line: 11.0" (279mm), visible print line
- Keyboard: 96-character, alternate language
- Rated print speed: 20 characters per second (bidirectional when used with printer option or playing out of memory)
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 2500 Functions:
- Auto Page End
- Automatic Carrier Return
- Automatic Centering
- Bold Print
- Column Layout
- Correction Buffer - 4K
- Decimal Tab
- Delay Print
- Express Cursor and Relocate Keys
- Format Recall
- Justification and Right Flush, Indent Left/Right
- Line Find
- Predefined Forms
- PowerWise Energy Conservation System
- Selectric Touch® Keyboard
- Subscript and Superscript
- Word Tab/Erase/Underscore
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 2500 Specifications:
- Power Supply: Auto-Sensing 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 0.8 - 0.4A
- Line Cord: 2-wire
- Dimensions: 5.7" H x 19.1" W x 17.1" D (145mm x 485mm x 434mm)
- Weight: 23 lbs (10.5kg)
- Pitch: 10, 12 ot 15 characters per inch and proportional spacing
- Warranty: 3-Months (Same as the original factory warranty)
What's in the box:
- Fully reconditioned IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 2500 by our factory certified Typewriters.com technicians.
- User's Guide: Get up to speed quickly with the typewriter's features and functionalities.
- Quick Reference Guide: Access a handy reference for quick assistance.
- Standard AA Batteries: Immediate power supply for uninterrupted typing.
- Correctable Ribbon Cassette: Ensure smooth and convenient printing.
- Correctable Lift-off Tape Cassette: Effortlessly correct typing errors.
- IBM Printwheel II: Achieve precise and consistent character printing.
Upgrade your typing capabilities with the reconditioned IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 2500 Electronic Typewriter. Experience the power, reliability, and efficiency that the Wheelwriter series has been delivering for decades. Place your order today and enjoy the benefits of this time-tested typewriter. Visit typewriters.com for more information and to make your purchase.