About The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 3000
If your office demands a full-size memory typewriter, the Lexmark IBM Wheelwriter 3000 Typewriter is one of the best typewriters available. The "classic IBM Selectric Touch keyboard" combined with economical, high-yield supplies make the Wheelwriter 3000 a great value. The IBM Wheelwriter 3000 is an advanced text editing typewriter with 30 pages of document storage. This model is great for memos or storing frequently used forms or envelopes. The option for forms storage makes it easy to complete preprinted forms.
At Typewriters.com, we take pride in offering reconditioned typewriters that undergo a meticulous 21-step reconditioning process by our skilled service technicians. Our commitment to quality is reflected in the 3-month warranty accompanying each typewriter. With over 50 years of experience in the typewriter business, you can trust that you are receiving the finest reconditioned product, backed by excellent customer service and technical support.
Let's explore the impressive features of the IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 3000:
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 3000 Functions:
- Forms completion function speeds the completion of preprinted forms, like overnight airbills, purchase orders, and invoices
- Spell check supplies a 50,000-word dictionary for identifying spelling errors
- Reprint justification creates a justified right margin during reprint, so you can give any document a distinctive "printed look"
- Automatic correction allows you to lift off or erase any character or word on a page
- PowerWise energy conservation system
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 3000 Features:
- Automatic carrier return
- Battery backup
- Continuous underscore, bold print
- Correction buffer: 4,000
- Cursor keys
- Decimal tab, indent right, right flush, automatic centering
- Express cursor and relocate keys
- Line fine
- Subscript and superscript
- Pitch 10", 12" or 15" characters per inch and proportional spacing
- Paper capacity 16.5"
- Writing line 13.2"
- Keyboard 96-character, adjustable
- Print speed 20 characters per second (CPS), bi-directional
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 3000 Specifications:
- Power Supply: Universal Power Supply, Auto-Sensing 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 0.8-0.4A
- Line Cord: 2-Wire
- Dimensions: 6.5" H x 21.3" W x 18" D
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
What's in the box:
- Fully reconditioned IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 3000 by our factory certified Typewriters.com technicians.
- User's Guide: Get up to speed quickly with the typewriter's features and functionalities.
- Quick Reference Guide: Access a handy reference for quick assistance.
- Standard AA Batteries: Immediate power supply for uninterrupted typing.
- Correctable Ribbon Cassette: Ensure smooth and convenient printing.
- Correctable Lift-off Tape Cassette: Effortlessly correct typing errors.
- IBM Printwheel II: Achieve precise and consistent character printing.
Upgrade your typing capabilities with the reconditioned IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 3000 Electronic Typewriter. Experience the power, reliability, and efficiency that the Wheelwriter series has been delivering for decades. Place your order today and enjoy the benefits of this time-tested typewriter. Visit typewriters.com for more information and to make your purchase.