About The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 70
The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 70 combines the basic heavy-duty typewriter with entry-level word processing capabilities that includes spelling assistant, sophisticated mail/merge capabilities, online help screens, headers and footers, just to name a few.
Typing names and addresses over and over again is a thing of the past with the Mail and Phone Lists file capability. Begin imputing names immediately to a file already set up of create a new file with unique information — perhaps an inventory list for your office. The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 70 offers the capability to easily merge standard letters or contracts.
All series Wheelwriter models can be upgraded to a Wheelwriter 70 series typewriter by installing an Upgrade Kit.
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 70 Features:
- Pitch: 10, 12 or 15 pitch characters per inch
- Word wrap, search and replace
- 9” CRT with 25 lines of text
- Bold type
- High-function word processing based on and equal to the IBM Personal Typing System
- Approximately 80,000 bytes of document storage (up to 40 pages)
- 25-line, swivel base, monochrome display
- “Hot Key” (type/screen key) to typewriter mode with a single keystroke, so work can be suspended for a quick typing job, then automatically returned to the previous screen after the typing application is completed.
- Menu-driven word processor interface
- Mail and Phone List Management
- Mail merge with optional user-defined fields
— 120,000 words plus 300 personal words
— Provides up to six replacement words
— Corrects the misspelled word on the screen and in the document
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 70 Specifications:
- Line Cord: 2-wire
- Power supply: 120 VAC; 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 6.5" H x 21.3" W x 18.0" D (165mm x 542mm x458mm)
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months (Same as the original factory warranty)
What's in the box:
- IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 70 fully reconditioned by our factory certified typewriters.com techs
- User’s Guide
- Standard AA batteries
- Correctable ribbon cassette
- Correctable lift-off tape cassette
- IBM Printwheel II