About The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 50
The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 50 combines basic word processing capabilities with an excellent heavy-duty typewriter that is ideal for filling in forms. The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 50's delayed print mode allows you to see what you are typing and correct it before printing when you get to the end of the line. Like the IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 30 series, the IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 50 uses 8088 microprocessor technology and a new architecture for improved reliability and function.
The typewriter's full-screen directory menu lists stored documents and margins of the documents in storage, amount of storage used by the document, amount of remaining storage, and the first 50 characters of each document. Documents also may be named by the operator to help locate stored documents quickly.
The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 50 can be upgraded to the Wheelwriter 70.
At Typewriters.com, we take pride in offering reconditioned typewriters that undergo a meticulous 21-step reconditioning process by our skilled service technicians. Our commitment to quality is reflected in the 3-month warranty accompanying each typewriter. With over 50 years of experience in the typewriter business, you can trust that you are receiving the finest reconditioned product, backed by excellent customer service and technical support.
Let's explore the impressive features of the IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 50:
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 50 Features:
- Pitch: 10, 12 or 15 characters per inch; proportional spacing
- 17 inch Acer v173 Monitor (VGA)
- Keyboard: 96-character, adjustable
- Paper capacity: 16.5"
- 60,000 bytes of memory
- Writing line: 13.2" visible print line, page-end indicator
- Print speed: 20 characters per second (CPS) bi-directional
- 25-line display
- Advanced revision function
- Block copy, move, delete
- Global search and replace
- "Hot Key" (type/screen key) to typewriter mode - This "hot key" allows the typists the ability to suspend information on the screen and immediately use the Wheelwriter 50 for another typing job
- Approximately 60,000 bytes of document storage
- Spell Check
— 120,000 words plus 300 personal words
- Provides up to six replacement words
- Corrects the misspelled word on the screen and in the document
- Bold Print
- Spell Check
- Wheelwriter easy change ribbon system
- Editing features: block copy, move, delete and global search and replace. The operator can also easily change page format settings, and select white-on-black or black-on-white display mode (reverse video)
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 50 Specifications:
- Line Cord: 2-wire
- Warranty: 3-Months (Same as the original factory warranty)
- Power supply: 120 VAC; 60 Hz
- Line cord: 2-wire
- Dimensions: 6.5" H x 21.3" W x 18.0" D (165mm x 542mm x458mm)
- Weight: 27 lbs
What's in the box:
- Fully reconditioned IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 50 by our factory certified Typewriters.com technicians.
- User's Guide: Get up to speed quickly with the typewriter's features and functionalities.
- Quick Reference Guide: Access a handy reference for quick assistance.
- Standard AA Batteries: Immediate power supply for uninterrupted typing.
- Correctable Ribbon Cassette: Ensure smooth and convenient printing.
- Correctable Lift-off Tape Cassette: Effortlessly correct typing errors.
- IBM Printwheel II: Achieve precise and consistent character printing.
- 17-inch Acer v173 Monitor (VGA) for enhanced display
Upgrade your typing capabilities with the reconditioned IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 50 Electronic Typewriter. Experience the power, reliability, and efficiency that the Wheelwriter series has been delivering for decades. Place your order today and enjoy the benefits of this time-tested typewriter. Visit typewriters.com for more information and to make your purchase.