About The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 30
The perfect choice for any busy office, the IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 30 Typewriter can store the work you need the most and use it over and over. And what you save in storage can be revised and updated whenever you want. Whether you’re working from memory or typing from scratch, it’s easy to watch what you are doing on the typewriter’s one-line display. Use it to revise whole sections of text or simply to change one word.
The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 30 Typewriter is based on the same 8088 microprocessor technology found in IBM personal computers. And it can be upgraded to a Wheelwriter 50 or 70 Series Typewriter to meet your future needs.
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 30 Features:
- The high-resolution, 80 character one-line liquid crystal display can be adjusted up or down for the most comfortable viewing angle. So you won’t have any problem seeing your work — or the helpful messages displayed on screen.
- LED Display
- Document storage offers 30,000 bytes of memory, or up to 15 pages of text.
- Annotated stop codes allow you to enter a comment instruction to be displayed at specified stops. Spell Check supplies an interactive 120,000-word dictionary plus storage for up to 300 words you add on your own. If a word is misspelled or not capitalized when it should be, you’ll see up to six alternatives displayed. You just select the right word, and Spell Check automatically makes the correction on the page and the display. Dictionary feature displays the first 50 characters of each document.
- Tab Adjust allows you to adjust column text in storage to new tab settings.
- Search & Replace lets you quickly find and change words in storage.
- Easy document access makes it simple to get a listing of what's stored in memory, including name, amount of storage remaining, and margin settings.
- Document assembly means you can create new documents from previously stored material.
- Powerful typewriter features offer such advantages as express cursor keys, full-page automatic correction, word tab/erase and line find.
- Cartridge Print Wheel/Auto Pitch Select — so you can change the type style and look of any document at any time
- Cassette Ribbon and Correction Tape — for easy word or complete sentence instant correction at a touch of a button.
- Pitch: 10, 12 or 15 characters per inch and proportional spacing
- Paper capacity: 16.5"
- Writing line: 13.2" visible print line, page-end indicator
- Keyboard: 96-character, adjustable
- Rated print speed: 20 characters per second (bidirectional when in reprint mode)
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 30 Functions
- Express Cursor Keys
- Boldface/underscoring, Bold
- Auto carrier return/word wrap
- Decimal tabulation
- Impression Control - for those thick forms and multicopy forms that need a strong letter impact
- Stop codes
- Temporary margins
- Right Flush, Auto Center, Word Tab
- Reprint feature saves many of your keystrokes
- Full Line Automatic Correction, Line Find and Relocate , 1 Line Correction Memory, Word Erase, word tab erase
- Back-Up Battery
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 30 Specifications
- Display: 80-character, one-line, 480x32 pel resolution, adjustable contrast and viewing angle status indicators
- Paper capacity: 16.5"
- Dimensions: 7.5" H x 21.3" W x 18.1" D
- Weight: 28 lbs.
- Power supply: 120 VAC; 60 Hz
- Line cord: 2-wire
- Warranty: 3-Months (Same as the original factory warranty)
What's In The Box:
- IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 30 fully reconditioned by our factory certified typewriters.com techs
- User’s Guide
- Standard AA batteries
- Correctable ribbon cassette
- Correctable lift-off tape cassette
- IBM Printwheel II
- New typewriter ribbon