About The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 7000
The IBM Wheelwriter 7000 Typewriter is the ultimate in advanced word processing for the office professional. The Wheelwriter 7000 combines the basic heavy-duty typewriter with entry-level word processing capabilities, including the spelling assistant, mailmerge, search and replace, bold type, 10, 12 and 15 pitch, the Wheelwriter easy change ribbon system and the 9” CRT with 25 lines of text (price includes the optional CRT arm that is pictured). Short work can be made of extensive revisions, complex forms, and merging mail lists with form letters.
All of our reconditioned typewriters at Typewriters.com go through an extensive 21-step reconditioning process by our service technicians before they are shipped to our customers and have a 3-month warranty. With over 50 years of being in the typewriter business, you can feel confident that you are getting the very best reconditioned products, customer service and tech support available.
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 7000 Features:
- Document Storage: holds 172K of memory, or up to 85 pages of text.
- Full Word Processing Features: offer such functions as block/move/copy, global search and replace, wrap. Spell Check II with spell assist, and much more.
- Menu Screens: guide you through tasks and functions
- Help: key brings you a brief review of the function you’re using
- Merge: allows you to insert information from other files into a document you are printing.
- Forms application: helps you create and store forms quickly and revise them easily.
- Mail and Phone Lists: enable you to create and edit a list of names and addresses that can be merged into word processing documents
- Phone Lookup: lets you quickly retrieve phone numbers from the mail and phone list.
- Scheduler Function: allows you to create and update daily and weekly calendars and schedules
- Calculator Function: helps you verify figures in documents and financial reports.
- Type/Screen: allows you to switch from screen to typewriter and back instantly with one keystroke
- Cursor Draw: lets you draw vertical and horizontal lines to highlight areas of text or to create organization charts and simple forms.
- Compatibility with IBM PCs: means the Wheelwriter 7000’s diskettes can be used on IBM PC’s or IBM-compatible PCs to share RFT or ASCII files
- Optional 3.5” Diskette Drive: offers unlimited storage
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 7000 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 6.5”H x 21.3” W x 18.0” D (165mm x 542mm x 458mm) without display
- Weight: 25 lbs. (11.4kg); CRT, 13 lbs. (5.9kg)
- Pitch: 10, 12 or 15 characters per inch and proportional spacing
- Paper Capacity: 16.5” (420mm)
- Writing Line: 13.2” (335 mm), visible print line
- Keyboard: 96-character, adjustable
- Print Speed: 20 characters per second, bidirectional
- Power Supply: Universal Power Supply, Auto-Sensing 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 0.8 - 9.4A, Battery Back-up
- Line Cord: 2-wire
- Display: CRT Screen 9” tilt-and-swivel; 25 lines x 80 characters; high resolution; brightness and contrast controls; status indicators
- Warranty: 3-Months
What's in the box:
- IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 7000 fully reconditioned by our factory certified typewriters.com techs
- User’s Guide
- Standard AA Batteries
- Correctable Ribbon Cassette (black, P/N1380999)
- Correctable Lift-Off Tape Cassette (P/N 1337765)
- IBM Printwheel II (P/N 1353502)