About The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 50
The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 50 combines basic word processing capabilities with an excellent heavy-duty typewriter that is ideal for filling in forms. The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 50’s delayed print mode allows you to see what you are typing and correct it before printing when you get to the end of the line. Like the IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 30 series, the IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 50 uses 8088 microprocessor technology and a new architecture for improved reliability and function.
The typewriter's full-screen directory menu lists stored documents and margins of the documents in storage, amount of storage used by the document, amount of remaining storage, and the first 50 characters of each document. Documents also may be named by the operator to help locate stored documents quickly.
The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 50 can be upgradable to the Wheelwriter 70.
All of our reconditioned typewriters at Typewriters.com go through an extensive 21-step reconditioning process by our service technicians before they are shipped to our customers and have a 3-month warranty. With over 50 years of being in the typewriter business, you can feel confident that you are getting the very best reconditioned products, customer service and tech support available.
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 50 Features:
- Pitch: 10, 12 or 15 characters per inch; proportional spacing
- Keyboard: 96-character, adjustable
- Paper capacity: 16.5"
- 60,000 bytes of memory
- Writing line: 13.2" visible print line, page-end indicator
- Print speed: 20 characters per second (CPS) bi-directional
- 25-line display
- Advanced revision function
— Block copy, move, delete
— Global search and replace
- “Hot key” (type/screen key) to typewriter mode — This “hot key” allows the typists the ability to suspend information on the screen and immediately use the Wheelwriter 50 for another typing job
- Approximately 60,000 bytes of document storage
- Spell Check
— 120,000 words plus 300 personal words
— Provides up to six replacement words
— Corrects the misspelled word on the screen and in the document
- Bold Print
- Spell Check
- Wheelwriter easy change ribbon system with a 9” CRT with 25 lines of text.
- Editing features: block copy, move, delete and global search and replace. The operator can also easily change page format settings, and select white-on-black or black-on-white display mode (reverse video)
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 50 Specifications:
- Line Cord: 2-wire
- Warranty: 3-Months (Same as the original factory warranty)
- Power supply: 120 VAC; 60 Hz
- Line cord: 2-wire
- Dimensions: 6.5" H x 21.3" W x 18.0" D (165mm x 542mm x458mm)
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
What's in the box:
- IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 1000 fully reconditioned by our factory certified typewriters.com techs
- User’s Guide
- Standard AA batteries
- Correctable ribbon cassette
- Correctable lift-off tape cassette
- IBM Printwheel II