About The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 2000:
This premium value memory typewriter offers many features for the busy office professional. With powerful forms features, light revision typing, 32,000 characters of text memory, and a slew of additional features, you’ll be ready to produce your forms fast and efficiently.
The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter series has been a solid powerhouse machine providing the best in features and reliability for decades of service.
Our New typewriters are exactly as they sound - typewriter gems we are able to uncover in practically new condition, despite being over 10 years old. Every square inch of the machine is inspected and tested. If the machine passes inspection, it receives our seal of approval and is added to our new inventory.
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 2000 Features:
- Spell check
- Pitch 10", 12" or 15" characters per inch and proportional spacing
- Line Spacing 1", 1.5", 2", 3"
- Paper Capacity 14.75" (375mm)
- Writing Line 11.0" (279mm), visible print line
- Keyboard 96-character
- Alternate Languages
- Print Speed - 16 characters per second (CPS) bi-directional
- Express cursor and relocate keys
- Format recall
- Indent right/left
- Word tab/erase/underscore
- Column layout
- Correction buffer - 4K
- Auto carrier return/word wrap
- Decimal tabulation
- Stop codes
- Temporary margins
- Justification and right flush
- Line find
- PowerWise Energy Conservation System
- Predefined forms
- Selectric Touch Keyboard
- Reprint feature saves many of your keystrokes
- Full line automatic correction
- Line, find and relocate
- 1 line correction memory
- Text storage makes multi-page documents a snap to save and revise later
- General typing tasks such as envelopes, labels and memos
- Back-up battery
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 2000 Functions:
- Cartridge Print Wheel/Auto Pitch Select - so you can change the typestyle and look of any document at any time
- The forms completion function allows you to automatically move to preprogrammed locations on 43 popular forms, such as airbills, purchase orders and invoices. You can also customize up to 56 additional forms, such as including non-variable form information (like your company's name and address) in storage to save time on each subsequent form. You can also make up your own to match your specific tasks.
- Reprint justification creates a justified right margin during reprint, so you can give any document a distinctive "printed look."
- PC printer option allows your computer to print to your typewriter
- Automatic Correction: allows you to lift off or erase any of the last 4,000 bytes you typed or a full page of text easily and efficiently.
- Spell Check supplies an interactive 50,000 word-dictionary for locating spelling errors. There is additional room for you to create your own unique 300-word dictionary to meet special needs.
- Impression control - for those thick forms and multicopy forms that need a strong letter impact
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 2000 Specifications:
- Power Supply Auto Sensing 100-240 VAC; 50-60 Hz; 0.8-0.4A, Battery backup
- Line Cord: 2-wire
- Storage: 32K bytes
- Dimensions: 5.7"H x 19.1"W x 17.1"D (145mm x 485mm x 434mm)
- Weight: 23 lbs (10.5kg)
- Warranty: 3-Months (Same as the original factory warranty)
What's in the box:
- IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 2000 inspected by our factory certified typewriters.com techs
- IBM Wheelwriter 2000 user guide
- Standard AA batteries
- Correctable ribbon cassette
- Correctable lift-off tape cassette
- An IBM Printwheel II