About The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 3000
If your office demands a full-size memory typewriter, the Lexmark IBM Wheelwriter 3000 Typewriter is one of the best typewriters available. The "classic IBM Selectric Touch keyboard" combined with economical, high-yield supplies make the Wheelwriter 3000 a great value. The IBM Wheelwriter 3000 is an advanced text editing typewriter with 30 pages of document storage. This model is great for memos or storing frequently used forms or envelopes. The option for forms storage makes it easy to complete preprinted forms.
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 3000 Functions:
- Forms completion function speeds the completion of preprinted forms, like overnight airbills, purchase orders, and invoices
- Spell check supplies a 50,000-word dictionary for identifying spelling errors
- Reprint justification creates a justified right margin during reprint, so you can give any document a distinctive "printed look"
- Automatic correction allows you to lift off or erase any character or word on a page
- PowerWise energy conservation system
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 3000 Features:
- Automatic carrier return
- Battery backup
- Continuous underscore, bold print
- Correction buffer: 4,000
- Cursor keys
- Decimal tab, indent right, right flush, automatic centering
- Express cursor and relocate keys
- Line fine
- Subscript and superscript
- Pitch 10", 12" or 15" characters per inch and proportional spacing
- Paper capacity 16.5"
- Writing line 13.2"
- Keyboard 96-character, adjustable
- Print speed 20 characters per second (CPS), bi-directional
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 3000 Specifications:
- Power Supply: Universal Power Supply, Auto-Sensing 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 0.8-0.4A
- Line Cord: 2-Wire
- Dimensions: 6.5" H x 21.3" W x 18" D
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
What's in the box:
- IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 3000 fully reconditioned by our factory certified typewriters.com techs
- User’s Guide
- Standard AA batteries
- Correctable ribbon cassette
- Correctable lift-off tape cassette
- IBM Printwheel II