What is Fast Checkout?
Fast Checkout is a 1-click checkout solution. When you see a Fast Checkout button on your favorite website and have already signed up for Fast, press the button and your order is confirmed. There’s no need to add items to a cart. We’ll process your payment and get your order ready to go.
What happens when I press Fast Checkout?
If you haven't used Fast before, you'll fill out a first-time checkout form. After filling out this form once, you'll have a true one-click checkout experience anytime you press Fast Checkout!
If you’ve used Fast before, press Fast Checkout and your order will be processed. You can update order details after clicking Fast Checkout, and you'll have 5 minutes to cancel or add to your order. After 5 minutes, if your information is correct, Fast will go ahead and complete your order.
Is Fast Secure?
Yes of course! Fast takes the security of your data seriously and use leading technical and organizational measures to protect your information.
- PCI Compliance - Fast has been independently audited and certified to PCI DSS Service Provider Level 1, meeting stringent security control requirements to handle your card data safely.
- Encryption - Fast encrypts your data in transit and encrypts personally identifiable information at rest.
- Security By Design - Fast uses leading cloud service providers to facilitate service availability and continuity. Furthermore, they've implemented measures designed to protect against and mitigate DDoS attacks.
- Monitoring & Controls - Fast regularly conducts risk assessments, reviewing and updating their security policies as needed. They require all their employees to undergo security training and monitor their adherence with security policies. They’ve also employed independent third parties to perform penetration testing of Fast services and platforms, and to conduct regular vulnerability scans.
- Bug Bounty Program - Fast operates a bug bounty program through Bugcrowd. Security researchers may be eligible for a reward based on the vulnerabilities identified. To learn more about Fast’s private bug bounty program, please see their Responsible Disclosure Policy on their website.
For more information, click here to learn more at Fast.co.