About The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 3
The microprocessor-based IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 3 Typewriter, allows office professionals to handle basic office tasks more efficiently, and create professional-looking documents almost every time.
Some features include automatic centering, automatic underscore, and half backspace and typematic keys. These keys continue typing as long as they are depressed, reducing the need for repeated strokes. And four special paper movement keys enable quick and accurate paper loading and positioning.
The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter series has been a solid powerhouse machine providing the best in features and reliability for decades of service.
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 3 Features:
- Adjustable keyboard lets you select the typing position that suits you best
- Correction memory holds approximately 72 characters, so you can correct single or multiple lines of text
- Automatic correction cleanly removes or covers up typing errors at a touch
- Range of pitches — 10, 12, or 15 characters per inch — suits a variety of type sizes and styles
- Page-end indicator helps ensure that multiple pages in a document all have the same end point
- Status panel tells you at a glance which key functions are activated (e.g. Shift Lock or Line Space)
- Standard tabs and margins
- Compatible with carbon sheets
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 3 Specifications:
- Pitch: 10, 12 or 15 characters per inch and proportional spacing
- Paper Capacity: 16.5"
- Writing Line: 13.2" visible point line
- Keyboard: 96-character, adjustable
- Rated print speed: 20 characters per second
- Power supply: 120 VAC; 60 Hz
- Line cord: 2-wire
- Dimensions: 6.5" H x 21.3" W x 18.0" D
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Warranty: 3-Months (Same as the original factory warranty)
What's In The Box:
- IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 3 reconditioned by our factory certified typewriters.com techs
- User guide
- An IBM Lexmark printwheel
- New typewriter ribbon
- New lift-off tape
- New battery