About The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 15 Electronic Typewriter
The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter series has been a solid powerhouse machine providing the best in features and reliability for decades of service. The IBM Wheelwriter 15 features 10, 12, 15 and Proportional Spacing, Bold, Auto Center, 4,000 character Correction Memory, Spell Check, Word Tab, Word Erase, Reprint Justification, Draw, Word Expand, Line Expand, Stop Codes, Line Find and Relocate.
Lexmark IBM Wheelwriter 15 Features:
- Large correction memory holds as many as 6,000 bytes
- Reprint helps you save time as well as trips to the copier by printing multiple copies of an original.
- Express cursor keys provide for fast, flexible movement anywhere on a page.
- Word Tab lets you automatically jump left or right from word to word
- Word Erase permits you to erase entire words at a time
- Line Fine moves the print point quickly over non-typed space to locate any previous or subsequent typed line
- Spell Check with 50,000-word dictionary also allows you to create your own unique 300-word dictionary
- Draw allows you to create vertical lines and boxes for organization charts, text tables and other layouts
- Adjustable keyboard lets you select one of three possible typing positions that is more comfortable for you
- Relocate automatically puts you back in position to continue typing after you make a correction.
- Pitch: 10, 12 or 15 characters per inch and proportional spacing
- Paper capacity: 16.5"
- Writing line: 13.2" visible point line
- Keyboard: 96-character, adjustable
- Rated print speed: 20 characters per second (bidirectional when in reprint mode)
Lexmark IBM Wheelwriter 15 Specifications:
- Power supply: 120 VAC; 60 Hz
- Line cord: 2-wire
- Dimensions: 6.5" H x 21.3" W x 18.0" D
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
What's In The Box:
- IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 15 reconditioned by our factory certified typewriters.com techs
- User guide
- An IBM Lexmark printwheel
- New typewriter ribbon
- New lift-off tape
- New battery