About The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 70
The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 70 combines the basic heavy-duty typewriter with entry-level word processing capabilities that includes spelling assistant, sophisticated mail/merge capabilities, online help screens, headers and footers, just to name a few.
Typing names and addresses over and over again is a thing of the past with the Mail and Phone Lists file capability. Begin imputing names immediately to a file already set up of create a new file with unique information — perhaps an inventory list for your office. The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 70 offers the capability to easily merge standard letters or contracts.
All series Wheelwriter models can be upgraded to a Wheelwriter 70 series typewriter by installing an Upgrade Kit.
All of our reconditioned typewriters at Typewriters.com go through an extensive 21-step reconditioning process by our service technicians before they are shipped to our customers and have a 3-month warranty. With over 50 years of being in the typewriter business, you can feel confident that you are getting the very best reconditioned products, customer service and tech support available.
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 70 Features:
- Pitch: 10, 12 or 15 pitch characters per inch
- Word wrap, search and replace
- 9” CRT with 25 lines of text
- Bold type
- High-function word processing based on and equal to the IBM Personal Typing System
- Approximately 80,000 bytes of document storage (up to 40 pages)
- 25-line, swivel base, monochrome display
- “Hot Key” (type/screen key) to typewriter mode with a single keystroke, so work can be suspended for a quick typing job, then automatically returned to the previous screen after the typing application is completed.
- Menu-driven word processor interface
- Mail and Phone List Management
- Mail merge with optional user-defined fields
— 120,000 words plus 300 personal words
— Provides up to six replacement words
— Corrects the misspelled word on the screen and in the document
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 70 Specifications:
- Line Cord: 2-wire
- Power supply: 120 VAC; 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 6.5" H x 21.3" W x 18.0" D (165mm x 542mm x458mm)
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months (Same as the original factory warranty)
What's in the box:
- IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 70 fully reconditioned by our factory certified typewriters.com techs
- User’s Guide
- Standard AA batteries
- Correctable ribbon cassette
- Correctable lift-off tape cassette
- IBM Printwheel II