About The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 35
The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 35 is a full-size, advanced text-editing typewriter with all of the features of the IBM Wheelwriter 30 but double the memory with 60,000 bytes. A series of enhancements have been added to save time. Some enhancements include forms memory, 4K Correction Buffer, spell assist, Index Card File Function, and much more.
The IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter series has been a solid powerhouse machine providing the best in features and reliability for decades of service.
All of our reconditioned typewriters at Typewriters.com go through an extensive 21-step reconditioning process by our service technicians before they are shipped to our customers and have a 3-month warranty. With over 50 years of being in the typewriter business, you can feel confident that you are getting the very best reconditioned products, customer service and tech support available.
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 35 Features:
- Adjustable Two-Line Display: Lets you see what you’ve typed from a comfortable viewpoint.
- Document Storage: Offers 60,000 bytes of memory, or up to 30 pages of text.
- Optional 3.5” Diskette: Offers unlimited storage.
- Annotated Stop Codes: Allows you to enter a comment, document name or instruction to be displayed at specific stops.
- Spell Check II: Supplies an interactive 120,000 word dictionary plus storage for unique words.
- Tab Adjust: Allows you to adjust columnar text in storage to new tab settings.
- Global Search and Replace: Lets you make multiple changes to text in one pass.
- Format Recall: Stores up to nine settings of tabs and margins so you can move quickly from business letter to memo, label or envelope.
- Forms Marks: Allows easy setup and fillout of preprinted forms.
- Automatic Page Numbering: Will number pages during playout.
- Directory: Makes it simple to get a listing of what’s stored in memory, including name, amount of storage remaining and margin settings.
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 35 Functions:
- Adjustable Keyboard
- Auto Page End
- Automatic Carrier Return
- Automatic Centering
- Bold Print
- Card File Function
- Column Layout
- Correction Buffer — 4K
- Decimal Tab
- Delay Print
- Expand Line Spacing
- Expand Print
- Express Cursor and Relocate Keys
- Indent Left/Right
- Line Find
- Right Flush
- Subscript, Superscript
- Word Tab/Erase
- ontinuous Underscore
- Alternative Language Keyboards
- Battery Backup
- Variable Right Margin Zone
IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 35 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 7.5”H x 21.3”W x 18.1”D (190mm x 542mm x 460mm)
- Weight: 25 lbs. (11.3kg)
- Pitch: 10, 12 or 15 characters per inch and proportional spacing
- Paper Capacity: 16.5” (420mm)
- Writing Line: 13.2” (355mm), visible print line, page-end indicator
- 96-character, alternate language, adjustable
- Rated Print Speed: 20 characters per second
- Power Supply: 120 VAC; 60Hz; battery back-up
- Line Cord: 2-wire
- Display: 80-character, two-line; 480 x 32 pel resolution; adjustable contrast and viewing angle; status indicators
- Warranty: 3-Months (Same as the original factory warranty)
What's in the box:
- IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 35 fully reconditioned by our factory certified typewriters.com techs
- User’s Guide
- Quick Reference Guide
- Standard AA batteries
- Correctable ribbon cassette
- Correctable lift-off tape cassette
- IBM Printwheel II
- New typewriter ribbon