Monroe 122PDX Medium-Duty Calculator
Monroe's top-of-the-line medium-duty calculator, the Monroe 122PDX, has been designed to outlast and outperform all competing models. This model is simply known for its dependability, which makes it a favorite among banks and credit unions. Its large 12-digit display and professional sized keyboard with oversized plus/minus keys make it a dependable tool for users.
- Print speed of 4.3 lines per second
- Large 12-digit display with 12.5mm digit height
- Cupped numeric keypad with a layout similar to heavy-duty models
- Equipped with a 4-key independent memory
- Non-add/date function allows you to print a reference number or date
- Standard 5/4 rounding, round up, or truncate options
- 4-key independent memories that will allow users to simultaneously run multiple math problems, all while having the ability to store their respective tax rates
- Item count feature allows you to confirm the number of entries in each calculation
- An input buffer allows users to make entries even while printing previous lines of figures
- A two-key rollover feature lets you work quickly while ensuring every keystroke is recorded
*The Monroe 122PDX commonly replaces Canon MP25DV, Casio DR-270TM, Victor 2640-2 Two-color, and Victor 1260-3 Two-Color.
**For more information, please visit Monroe's website, here.